Friday, March 21, 2008

building 5000


it reminds me to my high school building, as known as sman 68 salemba, jakarta :p

my current company building really reminds me to my senior high school building. it has "L" shape, kind of old building. so dont try to compare it with the ariobimo central or even sudirman plaza :p they just like heaven and earth. the building consists of 5 floors and has 2 access : manual (stairs) and lifts (2 big lifts for barang (hmmm.. whats "barang" in english?) and 1 lift for passengers).

the building itself is very tough. last time i saw an unloading process of a huge machine from a container and they lift it to the 3rd floor. the first day i were there, i felt my floor and desk trembled. i said to my colleague: "can you feel that?". "feel what?". i said: "earthquake!". my colleague just smiled. later on i heard a strange sound came from our next room, or another time shredding sound or repairing machine from nowhere, or undefined machine crowds. building 5000 (and other buildings in this industrial park) not only for offices, it also for workshops, machines etc. thats why they made it very tough and ready for "super imposed load".

my favorite place of the building is a corner in 3rd floor, near the wash rooms, which is painted with orange and green. i like the colors, also when you can see the green grass and the tree, just across the street downthere, it reminds me to a peaceful heart of a good friend.

proverbs 18:10
the name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe

3 comments:

Ruili said...

i have never noted the colorful corner

ppiglet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ppiglet said...

yea, better you take a moment about 6 steps before you reach the ladies wash room in 3rd floor. especially when the rain just stoped. see the green grass outthere and the trees over the square glasses, framed by black painted wood and green wall. so peaceful. so calm. so elegant. so simple. so comfort. remind me to an old man, grandpa tye.