Wednesday, March 19, 2008

unclean magiclean


2 rooms share 1 bathroom.

good. then who of us will clean the bathroom? for me, i dont like dirty ones. so even i never tell the others (tenants), i said to myself that i will clean it happily, no force, honesty. lucky me because the tenants from other room are neat enough. they went home late everyday. and sometimes they even do not went home at night. they are a busy couple seems to me. it means that i am the only one who use that bathroom :D what i dont like is the guy smokes during his time in the bathroom so sometimes you can find the ash on the toilet or the basin and you can smell the smoke :(. so far .. its still tolerable for me.

okie, cleaning time! i bought some cleaning stuffs last weekend including yellow gloves (with lemon smell to anticipate bad smell might comes from the cleaner liquid). i tried to find porcelain cleaner like porstex i used to use in indo but cannot find one. so i choose magiclean.

guess what .. magiclean smell nice, also does not irritate my skin or make it itchy :) so i enjoy spraying and brushing. i also like the smell of the gloves! hahaha .. i really like the fresh lemon came from my gloves. also the magiclean give the lemon sensation. the bad things is porstex works many many times better than magiclean works. hmmm... bad bad bad since i need to brush harder :p hehehehe

No comments: