Monday, March 17, 2008

cold and hot, under the weather

today i feel not too well.

maybe its because i could not sleep last night. why i could not sleep .. its because i felt not well all evening. hmmm.. what a circle. since i felt weak, headache and tired, i went to sleep early. i took 2 pieces of antangin (to get off the angin) and a paramex (to ease my headache). i was too tired for a "kerokan" or what they called as "kua sa", also last saturday i just "kua sa" my self and i still can see the marks. so i just went to sleep at 9pm, its too early for a ppiglet.

i woke up at 12.47am, felt much better but still got light headache. i saw uncle sam online so i asked him if he had time for some rr (kinaxis rapid response). the answer was YES! wow .. what a very kind guy. so we discuss of some rr issues and i got much from him. he get off at 1.40am.

hmm... what to do next because i still could not sleep. so i wrote something about my good friend. also prepare some rr data cleansing and sent out the emails to some users. also tried to do rr backup (but it failed because i forgot if i shut down my pc the process would be terminated - because the system make a copy to server by using mapping directory which is mapped as my computer's directory. waaaaksss... stupid me). then i tried to sleep. but i woke up every less than an hour.

today i had hot fish soup as my lunch. i wished that the soup will makes me feel better. after that ruili asked us to buy ice cream. i just dont know what to do with my not-well body .. so i bought a piece of red bean ice cream. if my body got a loudspeaker (instead my of mouth -which is in mute mode by me since this morning), i believe it will shout out loud with undefined words. only heaven knows ..

1 corinthians 12:27 says:
now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.

No comments: