Monday, March 17, 2008

miss ruili


she came from shanghai, took her master in france, left her boy friend there and here she is ..

her employee number is 8935 when mine is 8936. she works next door, room #03-02 when mine is #03-03. we signed the company offer letter in the same day. "destiny" or "yuen"(hahaha who believe in destiny) allow us to meet :p

i asked her to teach me mandarin, she said ok but we never came to a real mandarin lesson. so bad.

miss ruili : please do me a favor?
ppiglet : sure
miss ruili : can i stay with you thursday night? i need to go to malaysia next day at 6am and pasir ris is too far from kranji.
ppiglet : okie. $100/night
miss ruili : ohh... so expensive. you know i am broke
ppiglet : well.. take it or leave it. nothing is free
miss ruili : ok
miss ruili : also we can start our first mandarin lesson on thursday night
ppiglet : great! (yihaaaaaaa .... finally!)
miss ruili : i will charge you $150/lesson
ppiglet : ??!@#?@$?@$*&^@!!!!! .. (this lady makes me owe her $50!)

anyway nice to know you miss ruili ..

proverbs 27:1 says :
do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth

3 comments:

Ruili said...

oh my god! i have to write you back on my blog!!

ppiglet said...

wakakakakakakakaka ...
if you write about me then i will keep writing about you :p

Ruili said...

I've achieved it!!