Thursday, March 6, 2008

lanting


i like this kind of snack very much.

its an old style and traditional snack. i knew it since i was a little kid. as far as i know lanting is originally came from central part of java island. its made of tapioka flour, cripsy with spicy flavour. later on i found lanting with cheese, sweet-hot, corn or even barbeque flavor, but my favorite one will always garlic flavor.

before i came here i was in semarang for about 3 weeks and i brought home a lot package of lanting. i also bring along with me a package of lanting here. hmmm.. alas the lanting last very soon even i eat it only a little everytime i wanted (the problem is .. i want it most of the time hahaha).

oh.. my lanting is almost finish. yesterday i meet mas totok online, he is my old college friend. i told him that i would miss my lanting because now its only a few pieces left. and guess what??

mas totok : hei, give your home address, i will send you some lanting soon. what else do you want? geplak (geplak is another traditional food from jogja city, made from young coconut, taste very sweet and comes in colors)?
me : are you sure?
mas totok : im serious. a big brother should be very kind to his little sister
me : waaa.. you're so niceeeeeee...

so .. im waiting here for my coming lanting :) i will let you know if i already got the package. hahaha

john 4:34 says :
"My food," said Jesus, "is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work."

No comments: