Tuesday, March 4, 2008

win win solution for us


many friends asked me about what my assignment in the new company.

i came with development background, and the last one year i joined with logistic team as functional. i did development with vb, vba, abap/4 for both sap and apo, c/al certified developer (hahaha..) for ms. navision and used crystal report as reporting tools.

even i know about “many” things, seems that i should not stop here. here they assign me as kinaxis rapid response, sap-pp and sharepoint functional instead of a developer. hmmm.. want to know whats kinaxis rapid response and sharepoint? then kindly search them through google .. hehehe im too lazy to explain it here.

why? why not being a developer? why not keep my track in development area? ah.. you can ask my bosses since i have more than one boss, especially ask the Big Boss. but for me its not a problem at all :). my previous boss DaY knows that i get bored easily and fastly. in the other hand i always enjoy new things and have enough curiousity to find more and more. just wonder if Huan Leong knows (about my getting bored and my couriousity). btw my fake bro said that i have good appetite and digest everything well. hahahaha.. so it’s a win win solution for all of us :)

1 kings 4:28-30 says:
God gave solomon wisdom and very great insight, and a breadth of understanding as measureless as the sand on the seashore.

No comments: