Sunday, August 31, 2008

time runs so fast


i need to sum up all my journeys for this last six months.

yes, i took some of my times to go to some places and not even review it here in my blog. for short i went to mallaca with miss ruili for 2 days, went to bangkok for 4 days with myself, spent 4 days in ho chi minh with dunkdunk. and if johor bahru needs to be in the set, i went to jb with myself and the other time with my mom.

a lot of pictures i got from the trips. in average i took 500 pics a day in a trip. so its about 6000 pics. 6000 is excluding my exploration within singapore or even everyday events since i really love to capture things around me. normally i put my selection of pics in my gallery. but since now i dont have enough time to pick out some of them for my online gallery.

and guess what .. i did not even finish my picture selection for the year of 2007! its about the project in semarang and many things happened in 2007. time runs so fast as tomorrow we will start the month of september.

psalm 65:11 says :
"You crown the year with your bounty, and your carts overflow with abundance"

No comments: